This week in reading we...
- Drew a boy, focusing on the /oy/ sound
- Put together a sentence for Valentine's Day
- Met and colored the Whistling Whale, focusing on the /wh/ sound. This is a really hard sound for kiddos to grasp, but they did a great job with it.
- Went grocery shopping. Using cut out fruit and veggies we worked on adding the items together! They did a great job drawing pictures to represent the objects.
- Talked about more, fewer, and extra.
- Played the "missing partner" game.
Here are some pics from the Valentine's party!