Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 5th - March 9th

Big excitement in our room this week, we have circled all of the numbers on the front of our 100 chart. Tomorrow I will flip it over and we will start with 121. We are well over the halfway mark for days left and with this beautiful weather I think that the rest of the year should be pretty easy. Now, we are dealing with some spring fever running amuck in our room, but I was expecting that! Please review the expectations with your child at home and keep sending them to school. We still have a lot of work to do and loads of new things to discover.

Speaking of discover, we played with Oobleck today. I am so mad at myself for not taking any pictures, because it was just so much fun!

Things to remember....
  • Class pictures are on Monday, March 12th
  • Spring break is from March 19th - March 23rd